On September 21-23, join “13 Most Haunted in Massachusetts” author and Provincetown ParaCon producer Sam Baltrusis for a three-day paranormal experience at the allegedly haunted John Carver Inn located in “America’s Hometown,” Plymouth, Massachusetts.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 25 at the host hotel, John Carver Inn, 25 Summer St. in Plymouth. The event will kick off with a meet and greet in the Winslow Room for VIP weekend pass holders only. Cash bar. The kick-off bash is 6-9 pm with an after party in the WaterFire Tavern (sponsored by Holly Buffinton).
- 6:30 pm-7:30 pm “Ghosts of Plymouth, Massachusetts” author Darcy H. Lee will give a Winslow Room chat about her book (joined by tour guide Vicki Noel Harrington) and author Sam Baltrusis, producer of the Plymouth ParaCon 2020, will unveil his latest book, Ghosts of the American Revolution.
- 7:30 pm Rachel Hoffman from Paranormal Xpeditions (PXP) will lecture and Chris Sanders from It’s Haunted Crew and the Portland Maine ParaCon will have his haunted objects on display.
- 8 pm Andrea Perron, author of the House of Darkness House of Light trilogy will be the keynote speaker on Friday, September 25th. The Perron family endured the extreme haunting featured in the movie, The Conjuring.
- Cash bar in the Winslow Room and post-event gathering at the WaterFire Tavern following the kick-off lecture. Also, there will be a special investigation add-on.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 26 @ THE JOHN CARVER INN (Plymouth Night Tour)
|8:30 am||SET UP||Vendor set up and Saturday event kick-off.|
|9 am||Joni Mayhan & Gare Allen||Joni Mayhan, author of Hanover Haunting and Gare Allen, author of Ghost Crimes kick-off the event.|
|10 am||Marie & Jay Yates||Dynamic duo Marie & Jay Yates have been featured on Haunted Case Files, Ghost Adventures & other shows.|
|10:30 am||Jack Kenna & Ellen MacNeil, Haunted Case Files||Kenna and MacNeil from S.P.I.R.I.T.S. of New England from Haunted Case Files and A Haunting.|
|12-1 pm||James Annitto||Lunch on your own (11:30-Noon) followed by a Q&A with demonologist Annitto.|
|1 pm||Tim Weisberg, Spooky SouthCoast||Weisberg is the host of “Midnight in the Desert” and featured expert on the upcoming “Hotel Paranormal.”|
|1:30 pm||John E.L. Tenney||John E.L Tenney from Ghost Stalkers is known for his signature Weird Lectures.|
|2:15 pm||Brian J. Cano||Cano was the tech manager of Haunted Collector and featured expert on Paranormal Caught on Camera.|
|2:45 pm||John Zaffis||Lecture by legend John Zaffis from Haunted Collector.|
|3:30 pm||Brandon Alvis & Mustafa Gatollari, Ghost Hunters||The ultimate dynamic duo, Brandon Alvis & Mustafa Gataollari from A&E Ghost Hunters wrap up the event ending at 4 p.m.|
PLYMOUTH GHOST TOURS SATURDAY, SEPT. 25 @ 4:30 pm. (Scheduled for VIP ticket holders and add-ons).
Ghost walk exploring the haunted Burial Hill cemetery led by Geoff Campbell from the Plymouth Night Tour, sponsor of the Plymouth ParaCon’s event and lecture series. Guests will need to pre-register for their tour before the ParaCon.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 27, 2020
- 10 am-Noon. Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Hearth ‘n Kettle. We will visit Plymouth’s Grist Mill from 11-Noon. After the convention, we encourage guests to visit Plimouth Plantation which is a short drive/bus ride from the John Carver Inn.