On September 21-23, join “13 Most Haunted in Massachusetts” author and Provincetown ParaCon producer Sam Baltrusis for a three-day paranormal experience at the allegedly haunted John Carver Inn located in “America’s Hometown,” Plymouth, Massachusetts.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 21 at the host hotel, John Carver Inn, 25 Summer St. in Plymouth. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the Winslow Room for VIP weekend pass holders only. The kick-off bash is 6-9 pm with an after party in the WaterFire Tavern.
- 7 pm-8 pm “Ghosts of Plymouth, Massachusetts” author Darcy H. Lee will give a Winslow Room chat about her book and author Sam Baltrusis, producer of the Plymouth ParaCon, will unveil his latest “13 Most Haunted” book on haunted cemeteries.
- Ty Gowen from the spooktacular Haunt ME series will lecture with Carol Cleveland (Manesologist) and Katie Webb (The Occultist). at the Plymouth ParaCon’s Friday, Sept. 21 VIP party from 8-9 p.m.
- Cash bar and post-event gathering at the WaterFire Tavern following the kick-off lecture. Also, there will be a special “Room 309” investigation add-on for a small group led by author Sam Baltrusis at the host hotel, The John Carver Inn.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 @ THE JOHN CARVER INN
|8:30 am||SET UP||Vendor set up and Saturday event kick-off.|
|9 am||Joni Mayhan & Gare Allen||Joni Mayhan, author of “Ghost Magnet” and Gare Allen, author of “Ghost Crimes” kick-off the event.|
|10 am||James Annitto, Demonology Q&A||Annitto is a Rhode Island-based demonologist.|
|10:30-11:30 am||Jack Kenna, Haunted Case Files||Kenna is a regular from Destination America’s “Haunted Case Files” and “Paranormal Survivor.”|
|12-1 pm||John Zaffis, Demon Haunted & The Haunted Collector||Lunch on your own (11:30-Noon) followed by lecture by legend, John Zaffis.|
|1 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular.|
|2 pm||Porter & Doogie from Destination America’s “Haunted Towns” & “Ghost Asylum” chat||Porter & Doogie discuss their behind-the-scenes adventures on the TV show “Haunted Towns.”|
PLYMOUTH GHOST TOURS SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 @ 3 pm, 4:30 pm & 6 pm. (Scheduled for VIP ticket holders and add-ons.
Ghost walk exploring the haunted Burial Hill cemetery led by Geoff Campbell from the Plymouth Night Tour. Guests will need to pre-register for their tour before the ParaCon.
Happy to announce that we have our primary investigation site for the Saturday night investigation (Sept. 22) at the Plymouth ParaCon from 8 p.m. to Midnight, sponsored by The Greater Boston Paranormal Associates. We are kicking off the evening at the historic Church of the Pilgrimage in Town Square. We will also break up into groups led by our para-celebs and investigate some of Plymouth’s other historic locations including Burial Hill depending on weather. I want to thank Geoffrey Campbell from the Plymouth Night Tour for his help. Money raised from the raffle will go directly to the restoration project to restore this amazing structure.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 23, 2018
- 10 am-Noon. Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Hearth ‘n Kettle. We will visit Plymouth’s Grist Mill from 11-Noon. After the convention, we encourage guests to visit Plimouth Plantation which is a short drive/bus ride from the John Carver Inn.