On September 21-23, join “13 Most Haunted in Massachusetts” author and Provincetown ParaCon producer Sam Baltrusis for a three-day paranormal experience at the allegedly haunted John Carver Inn located in “America’s Hometown,” Plymouth, Massachusetts.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
- Check in is 6 pm Friday, Sept. 21 at the host hotel, John Carver Inn, 25 Summer St. in Plymouth. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the Winslow Room for VIP weekend pass holders only. The kick-off bash is 6-9 pm with an after party in the WaterFire Tavern.
- 7 pm-8 pm “Ghosts of Plymouth, Massachusetts” author Darcy H. Lee will give a Winslow Room chat about her book and author Sam Baltrusis, producer of the Plymouth ParaCon, will unveil his latest “13 Most Haunted” book on haunted cemeteries.
- Ty Gowen from the spooktacular Haunt ME series will lecture with Carol Cleveland (Manesologist) and Katie Webb (The Occultist). at the Plymouth ParaCon’s Friday, Sept. 21 VIP party from 8-9 p.m.
- Cash bar and post-event gathering at the WaterFire Tavern following the kick-off lecture.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 @ THE JOHN CARVER INN
|8:30 am||SET UP||Vendor set up and Saturday event kick-off.|
|9 am||Joni Mayhan, Paranormal 101||Joni Mayhan, author of “Ghost Magnet” and “Bones in the Basement,” weighs in on her experience as a ghost magnet.|
|10 am||James Annitto, Demonology Q&A||Annitto is a Rhode Island-based demonologist.|
|11 am||Jack Kenna, Haunted Case Files||Kenna is a regular from Destination America’s “Haunted Case Files” and “Paranormal Survivor.”|
|Noon||BREAK||Lunch on your own at the Hearth ‘n Kettle or other options in Plymouth.|
|1 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular.|
|2 pm||Porter & Doogie from Destination America’s “Haunted Towns” & “Ghost Asylum” chat||Porter & Doogie discuss their behind-the-scenes adventures on the TV show “Haunted Towns.”|
PLYMOUTH GHOST TOURS SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 @ 3 pm, 4:30 pm & 6 pm. (Scheduled for VIP ticket holders and add-ons)
Ghost walk exploring the haunted Burial Hill cemetery led by Geoff Campbell from the Plymouth Night Tour. Guests will need to pre-register for their tour before the ParaCon.
PARA-CELEB INVESTIGATION (location tbd) SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 @ 8 pm
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER, 23, 2018
- 10 am-Noon. Evidence sharing debrief and informal breakfast gathering at the Hearth ‘n Kettle. We encourage guests to visit Plimouth Plantation which is a short drive/bus ride from the John Carver Inn.